What's the best treatment for YOUR cold sore?
Thanks for making the time to take the ‘Cold Sore Treatment Type’ Quiz. Your Quiz Results report is being made as we speak, and should be hitting your email inbox in about 30 minutes. In the meantime, let’s talk about your results.
Hi! I’m Chris Mueller, life-long cold sore sufferer, researcher and creator of this Quiz.
Based on the information you’ve shared and the little I know about you and your situation…
The ‘Cold Sore Treatment Type’ that is right for you is known as:
- External skin regenerators
- Skin building nutrients
What does this mean?
It means is that at this point in your cold sore, you’re not dealing with the cold sore virus anymore. Instead, you need treatments that create an environment for accelerated skin healing.
Unfortunately, most common cold sore treatments don’t contain anything that helps your body repair the skin damage left by your cold sore.
And the best way to do that is to use a combination of external skin re-generators (creams that promote healing) and skin building nutrients (specific vitamins and minerals that help with skin repair).
Now, contrast that to common advice that tells you to keep using a single cold sore treatment until your scab fully heals.
Why does this approach work?
Because most treatments only contain compounds that fight or interfere with the cold sore virus.
But at this point in your cold sore, the virus is already dead. Meaning those types of treatments are useless because they are fighting a symptom that’s not there.
Instead, you need to focus on the specific ‘root cause’ you’re dealing with right now.
And in your case, that ‘root cause’ is:
- The skin on your lips is damaged
So, you need a treatment (or treatments) that creates an optimal healing environment, both externally and internally.
Problem is, common cold sore treatments do neither of those things.
Plus, even if a treatment does promote skin healing, it probably doesn’t heal your skin from multiple angles at the same time.
That’s why it’s better to use a specific combination of treatments that heal skin from both the inside and the outside.
And if you really want to optimize the skin healing process and reduce the chances of scarring, you have to use the right treatment at the right time.
Meaning you need to combine those treatments strategically to create a synergy that’s more powerful than the sum of its parts.
In other words, you need to understand when and in what context to use each type of treatment.
What happens when you DON’T use the right cold sore treatment at the right time?
Or, what happens when you use the same treatment throughout your outbreak?
Here are five things that happen when you don’t use the right cold sore treatment at the right time:
- The wrong treatment at the wrong time does nothing to slow, stop or heal your cold sore. You’re trying to fight a symptom that’s not there. You jump from one treatment to the next, desperate to find something that actually works. Which is frustrating as hell.
- Your cold sore grows, throbs and hurts as much as it would without using any treatments. And the bigger it gets, the easier it is for everybody to see and stare at in disgust. This drives your shame and embarrassment up to eleven. Not fun.
- Makes your cold sore last much longer than it needs to. Now, most people don’t understand how cold sores can completely take over your thoughts. When you have one, it’s all you can think about. The self-consciousness debilitates your confidence and the dark cloud of depression looms close.
- Your cold sore takes a lot longer to heal. That means more days where you can’t can’t talk, eat or laugh without the scabs cracking and bleeding all over the place (and don’t get me started on brushing your teeth!). So, you hide at home, avoiding any type of social activity with friends or family. You have no life whatsoever.
- It’s more likely to leave a scar. If your skin doesn’t heal right, it’s more likely to leave a red spot. This ‘scar’ can take years to disappear, if at all. You’re branded for life as a person with ‘herpes’.
The good news is there’s hope…
Here’s how you can avoid all that and heal your cold sore scab much faster
With a laser targeted treatment strategy based on the current stage of YOUR cold sore.
Any good treatment strategy starts with addressing what are known as the ‘5 key targets’:
- Block the virus from entering healthy cells
- Stop replication of the virus
- Kill the virus
- Lower inflammation
- Rebuild the skin
Now, you don’t need to deal with all ‘5 targets’ at each stage of your cold sore.
Like I mentioned, based on your quiz results, right now you need to rebuild the skin (5).
Here’s what happens when you address these ‘key targets’ at the right time:
- Your cold sores actually stop getting worse, on the spot.
- The pain, itchiness and discomfort start to recede, immediately.
- Your cold sore stays small, which makes it a lot less obvious to people around you. Gone are the judgmental stares, the shame, the embarrassment.
- Your treatments work consistently. No more jumping from one treatment to the next.
- Your cold sores are shorter and heal much faster. You can get back to living a normal life, sometimes in mere hours instead of weeks. Smile and laugh with friends and family as if nothing was wrong.
- The confusion of how to treat your cold sore is gone.
- You gain a sense of control and stop obsessing over your lips. You stop living life at the mercy of your cold sore.
It’s truly liberating.
All you have to do is create the right balance of treatments for the specific stage of your cold sore.
Of course, treating cold sores goes much deeper than what we’ve explored here.
It’s too much to explain on this one page.
Now, if you’re interested in learning more about getting rid of your cold sore as fast as possible…
Check out my ‘Cold Sore Treatment Tactics’ ebook.
It reveals the best treatment strategy for you, based on the current stage of your cold sore.
It details how each treatment type works, why they’re effective, and when to use them.
And because you’ve made the time to take the Quiz and tell me a little about you and your current situation…
And because I understand the pain you’re going through right now (I’ve been there more times than I can count)…
…I’d like to hook you up with a PDF copy of ‘Cold Sore Treatment Tactics’ at an 86% discount.
See, it normally sells for $97…
But you can get it right now for only $14, which is less than the cost of a tube of Abreva (where I live anyway).
Now, the only catch is this:
This offer is only valid before the countdown timer at the top of the screen goes to zero.
This is for two reasons:
- First, I have to be fair to everybody who bought ‘Cold Sore Treatment Tactics’ at the regular price in the past.
- Second, we both know that if you don’t take action right now, your cold sore is just gonna get worse. This discount is meant to make the decision as easy as possible, so you can treat your cold sore THE RIGHT WAY a.s.a.p.
So if you want to get rid of your cold sore faster than ever…
Click the button below to claim your discounted copy of ‘Cold Sore Treatment Tactics’ right now:
But if you’re still not sure if it’s right for you, keep reading to find out what’s included.
What is Cold Sore Treatment Tactics?
Who is ‘Cold Sore Treatment Tactics’ for?
- Are you tired of typical cold sore treatments that don’t work, no matter how early you use them?
- Are you tired of researching new, better treatments, because the ones you’ve been using do nothing?
- Do you feel like some treatments actively make your symptoms worse?
- Confused about what treatments to use and, more importantly, when to use them?
- Are you sick and tired of treatments that work once, but never again?
- Do you feel like the treatments you use don’t work fast enough to stop your cold sores?
What do you get?
- How to triple the effectiveness of any cold sore treatment. By matching the right treatment to the 5 ‘key targets’, you can easily obliterate any outbreak much, MUCH faster
- Why avoiding the ‘evil’ amino acid arginine is the best way to drag out the duration of a cold sore. In fact, science shows arginine is crucial for healing the damage caused by cold sores
- Think cheap treatments can’t possibly be effective? WRONG. In fact, some of the most potent cold sore killing products are some of the most inexpensive. Find out what they are here
- Better than prescription antivirals? Did you know that tea tree oil has been scientifically proven to reduce the duration of your cold sore MORE than acyclovir? It’s true! BUT! It only works if you use it like this
- The 5-minute ‘scorched-earth’ method for stopping the progress of even the most severe outbreak dead in its tracks. There’s no scientific evidence that I know of to back this up, but…
But that’s not all you’ll learn in ‘Cold Sore Treatment Tactics’. You’ll also discover…
- Why antioxidants are useless for treating an ongoing or impending cold sore (you need to read this if you’re thinking about holding a wet tea bag on your cold sore)
- How to tell when a cold sore is coming DAYS before you feel that dreaded tingle. Once you know this secret, you’ll be able to crush the herpes virus long before it does any damage
- The ‘boxing trainer’ secret to healing scabs in record time (this has been used by pro-boxers for decades to quickly heal cuts and scrapes after a fight. Best part, it’s incredibly cheap and may even help prevent future cold sores.)
- The little-known compound that can double the healing speed of your next cold sore scab, without leaving a scar. Plus, this nutrient has also been shown to help with a laundry list of other health problems (like reduce the signs of aging, improve joint health, prevent bone loss, reduce cellulite, weight loss, healthy teeth and gums, re-balance hormones, support healthy arteries, alleviate anxiety, etc.)
- Why your immune system is your own worst enemy during a cold sore. Here’s a simple trick to make it fight for you, not against you
- Desperate to stop your cold sore in the tingling stage? Learn the treatment combination that stalls the progress of any cold sore almost instantly. Do this whenever you feel one flaring up and prevent the blisters from forming at all
That’s why you’ll also find out…
- What cold sore treatments to never combine
- Did you know that prescriptions pharmaceuticals like acyclovir don’t actually kill the herpes virus? It’s true! Despite this, they can still be one of the most powerful tools in your cold sore fighting arsenal, IF you use them properly…
- Why you can’t actually ‘reverse’ a cold sore blister and return your lips to their original state. However, this sneaky method can keep it as small as possible, and instantly stop it from getting worse
- The secret to making natural and home remedies actually work. This is how your hippie aunt’s weird treatment recommendations can be more effective than even the most expensive prescription pharmaceuticals
- A list of the only treatments you will ever need, when to use them, and more importantly, how to combine them for maximum synergy. This is crucial because while you’re while you’re wasting hours researching treatments on google, NOTHING is stopping your cold sore from getting worse
- The fast-acting ‘spray’ that reduces swollen, itchy lips in mere seconds. Not only does this spray relieve symptoms incredibly fast, it can be used in combination with other cold sore treatments to enhance their effectiveness. In fact…
…this spray targets cold sores in a way that literally 99% of other treatments completely ignore, even though it’s the root cause of most of your nasty and embarrassing symptoms!
‘Cold Sore Treatment Tactics’ also reveals…
- The single moment when topical zinc is most effective. Using it before or after this short ‘window of opportunity’ is an absolute waste of time.
- CAUTION: If you’re not using the right treatment types in the right order, you’re shooting yourself in the foot (or lip) and you’re only contributing to making your cold sore bigger, more painful, and more embarrassing. Learn the specific ‘treatment sequence’ you should be using instead.
- The shocking truth about typical cold sore treatments that your doctor and pharmacist aren’t telling you. Ignore this and you’ll spend years jumping from one treatment to another with zero results.
- WARNING: Only use this controversial treatment as a LAST RESORT. It’s brutally effective for obliterating disgusting blisters, but can leave light scarring and even spread your cold sore if used wrong. Here’s how to use it in the safest manner possible.
- Why your cold sore treatments seem so unreliable and don’t work the same from one outbreak to the next. The real reason this happens actually has nothing to do with the treatments you use and everything to do with this oft-ignored fact.
Plus: How to tell how long your cold sore will last, from the very first sign… Is it better to keep your cold sore scab moist or dry to promote healing? The answer may surprise you… If your cold sores last longer than this, you have bigger, more severe health problems than cold sores and you should go see a doctor immediately… What to do about the reddish/pink spot on your lip left behind by a cold sore. You can drastically accelerate the healing process by doing this…
…and a whole lot more.
So tell me, how would you like to be free of embarrassing cold sores?
And consider this: